Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Short Sleeves Insights - Now News!

" It is difficult to get the news from poems yet men die miserably every day for lack of what is found there."

William Carlos Williams was born in 1883, and became a pediatrician and poet. He lived most of his life in Rutherford New Jersey. His friends included Ezra Pound, James Joyce, Wallace Stevens and Hilda Doolittle. He was a doctor by day and a poet at night. He was posthumously awarded a Pulitzer Prize in 1963, two months after his death.

William's words hit the nail on the head, so to speak, as far as my thoughts are concerned. The daily news is a bit overwhelming, and there is not much in it worth remembering. My focus seems to be on gloom and doom and that is certainly reflected by the news media. That's nothing new, people have been saying that for quite sometime, but it has little effect on the reporting. Something draws me to that way of living, and I can't get enough satisfaction, because there isn't any available in the stories.

So when did I start to think I wanted to hear these messages? When did I turn the keys to myself over to another, and let my thoughts vibrate in such a negative way? Everybody does it, right? That old excuse doesn't cut it anymore, unless I'm still living through the thoughts of others. I know there is more to me now, and can change my life without compromising myself.
As William's says poetry has so much news in it. Not just written poetry, but the poetry of my consciousness. I don't have to be published to follow the poems in my thoughts. The dreams, ideas and imagination that create my world. All are there waiting for me to focus on them, to vibrate with them. My feelings and emotions are waiting to be released from the jail of negativity. It's time to take back the keys.

I can find answers to the most troubling questions in my prayers, which is the art of seeing what I want manifested and living that way. I can read uplifting books and articles that bring my focus back to positive results, instead of loneliness. I can sit for a few minutes and listen to the nature guiding me, through it's natural intuition. I can read poetry, draw, write, entertain, and just be me, and vibrate with creativity. Creativity is natural expansion. It is in us all.

Giving myself and sharing my love with all life is the new news. Unconditional universal service is the mantra of this new age. Awareness of a collective consciousness that is part of the universal consciousness, is the connection that changes what I see and hear. Knowing that I am part of All There Is, Love, changes the news. It is the news.

What I now see is the headline: "It's Me Vibrating With The Energy Of Love And My News Is Filled With It. It's The "Now News."

No comments:

Post a Comment